image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

These headphones are #onanotherlevel - #MissionSamsung

I have never really owned a good pair of headphones and I should be spanked several times over for not. How could I be going through life for this long and not have the pleasure of listening to my favourite artists and tracks being played in pristine clarity. However all that has changed.

Technology Meets Versatility



I recently received Samsung's offering in high-end fashion audio head wear in the form of the Level Over headphones as part of the #MissionSamsung blogger challenge. 3 weeks into the challenge and I'm still amazed at the level of quality sound it produces. My ears get an orgasm every time I put it on, they get so excited when I pick them up, they cannot wait for it to kiss their lubes.


The only buttons you’ll find on the Level Over are for power and Bluetooth/noise cancelling but it does come with Smart Touch Controls which allow you to skip tracks, adjust the volume and answer calls. This feature works with simple finger gestures on the Touch Panel integrated into the side of the earpiece. Other awesome features which can be found on the Level Over are:

  • Touch/swipe controls for volume track skipping and call answering (which I mentioned)
  • ANC - active noise cancelling (not the ruling party of South Africa)
  • Bluetooth Audio 
  • Cable Audio


Smart Touch Controls in action!


Might I add that I find the Level Over headphones to be very comfortable on my head, it also gives off a very smooth sound and the battery life is top-notch and not forgetting the impressive wireless range, what more can I add? The only thing left to be said is that the Level Over headphones are definitely a worthy companion for those who commute to work, the office worker or any go getter looking for a good pair of headphones. Here's to hoping I get to keep it!

Look out for my #onanotherlevel challenge coming soon...

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#MissionSamsung

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment