image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Intro Day1 - #missionsamsung


Mission 1: 'K Zoom' it’s all in the detail
Mission date: 10 Nov 14 - 16 Nov 14

The mission is simple with the K Zoom! Show us your most creative before and after’s to succeed in this mission.

So I have until the 16th to come up with my best shots. I have begun familiarising myself with the 'K Zoom' and thought it only fit to share my learnings with all of you. As of today I will be posting a video clip of the 'K Zoom' showcasing it's capabilities one day at a time leading up to Mission 1's deadline.

So here we go first up it's the Samsung GALAXY K zoom - Official Introduction

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#missionsamsung

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment