image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

What will they think of next? - 10X Optical Zoom #missionsamsung


I'm not going to lie to you all, I just can't seem to put this phone down. I'm taking pics of everything I come in contact with and this zoom feature is simply out of this world. Friday past my son and I went to Newlands Cricket Stadium to watch Nashua Cape Cobras vs Sunfoil Dolphins in a RamSlam T20 match and the responses I got from supporters in the stands were simply amazing.

What will they think of next?

It was as if I was some sort of celebrity but we all know the attention I was receiving wasn't for me but "MY" Samsung Galaxy K Zoom who was the main celeb. "What will they think of next?", was one of the comments I got from a much older supporter sitting behind us. "Is that a cellphone?", asked another, only to be answered by my 4 year old son, "It's my daddy's phone!" Now at his age even he can tell the significance and high level of craftsmanship and tech that is the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom.

Going to Newlands to watch cricket as a young boy my dad always made me pack in the binoculars so that we could see what exactly was going on the pitch of play. Now I could take my son and all we needed to pack in was the Samsung Galaxy K Zoom. With 10X Optical Zoom who needs that old binoculars!


10X Optical Zoom

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#missionsamsung

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment