image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Fantastic Mr Lyle - #MissionSamsung

“I think I have this thing where everybody has to think I'm the greatest.And if they aren't completely knocked out and dazzled and slightly intimidated by me, I don't feel good about myself.” 
― Roald Dahl, FANTASTIC Mr. Fox


Ok so I will admit I'm not the greatest blogger out there, nor will I ever consider myself to be the best at what I do, but one thing I know for sure, I will always feel FANTASTIC.

Since being part of the #MissionSamsung blogger challenge, I have pushed myself to do things I wouldn't usually do. For example taking still pics of action figures and making a short story of it or singing karaoke out aloud and getting my legs waxed in public. Now who can take those things away from me? No one, and all I can say is that things are finally looking up for me and my blogging.

THINGS ARE FINALLY LOOKING UP


And to all you FANTASTIC bloggers** who took part in this challenge I salute you, job well done!

Cheers to you all!!! 

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#MissionSamsung

** For info on bloggers who took part, please see blogroll in footer section of this blog**

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment