image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Once in a Lifetime - #MissionSamsung


Every so now and then something so unexpected happens in your life whether it be good or bad. For some it may come in the form of an experience for others an opportunity, whatever it may be or have been you must have quoted this saying, "Once In A Lifetime."

I remember as a kid my Grandfather owned a holiday home and we would venture there for holidays or weekend stay overs and I would asked my parents if I could bring a friend along. When I got the go ahead to allow my friend to tag along he would have to consult his parents. 9 times out of 10 they would decline his request to do anything fun, but on this occasion he used the saying, "But Mom it's an Once In A Lifetime experience!" I couldn't contain my laughter as it was unexpected and humorous, but hey it work!

So being chosen to compete in the #MissionSamsung blogger challenge for me was a Once In A Lifetime experience!

I never thought I would be chosen but here I am, so don't be afraid, go out there, embrace life, take on challenges and make your own Once In A Lifetime experience!

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#MissionSamsung

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment