image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

B ME - QUICK 5

Brittney Collins needs no introduction to my family and friends, but for those of you who don't know this vibrant young lady... meet Brittney. She is a clothing designer / dressmaker and my go-to-girl when I'm in need of an outfit for an event.

Brittney was kind enough to spare some of her time away from her sewing machine to answer these questions:

Miss Molly: Hi Brittney. Thank you for taking the time to chat to me. Tell us about the moment you realised that you wanted to be a clothing designer.

Brittney: Hi Miss Molly,it's such a pleasure to get this opportunity to chat to you.

So it all started when I was 8 years old. I always had an urge to create, whether it was sketching or even making barbie clothing haha. As I grew older I started developing my own style. Taking an interest in textiles and design. Fashion became a part of me.

Miss Molly: Who is you favourite fashion icon?

Brittney: I have many, but If we talking about a celebrities I'd have to say Rihanna. She is not afraid to take risks and is definitely a trend-setter.

I'm a big fan of Kendall Jenner. Her style is sophisticated, yet still sexy and chic.

Miss Molly: If someone wants you to design a clothing item and it doesn't suit their figure, would you tell them?

Brittney: If a client were to tell me exactly what they wanted and I knew it wouldn't suit them I'd have to be honest and say "I would like to give you my advice as a designer. The style that you have chosen is not exactly the right choice for you. I would like for you to look your best. What if we make a few changes for the style to compliment your figure". This has happened quite a few times.

Miss Molly: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?

Brittney: I would like to be a well known Fashion Designer, for my business to be well established and have my online  clothing store available all over South Africa. There are still quite a few steps that I need to take to get to this point.

Miss Molly: What is a fashion "must-have" this winter?

Brittney: A fashion "must-have" would be a statement coat.  Not only does it keep you warm but you will look super chic.  Also a pair of skinny jeans with knee high boots would be a must. You could do a casual look or dress up for a night out. I'm loving the blanket wrap scarf, a trendy look right now.




Here's how to contact Brittney:

FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/brittney.collins08/

Instagram: @Brittneybme

I am what I am

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment