image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

"F^ck the TOP 10 list my number is 021" - YOUNGSTA CPT

YOUNGSTA CPT just dropped his latest music video to the track the Top 10 List, and the vid is on FIRE!


YOUNGSTA CPT - TOP TEN LIST (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) 18VL


Dropping names of some of SA's biggest Hip Hop artists, asking the questions as to who really deserves to be in the TOP 10 List. But name dropping isn't what he's all about, it's about putting Cape Town on the map and showcasing the talent that Cape Town has.

So "Fuck the TOP 10 list my number is 021" next month myself and my crew will be going up to Jozi for our "Youth Day Special" and I think I'll be posing the question to some Jozi cats, "Have you heard the name Youngsta?!"





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment