image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Delivering Post on a Sunday!

Chilling on my bench soaking up some sun, 
 I thought I should write something. 

It's that plain and simple the thought just hit me like that time I hit Marcelino aka ROTTI over the head with a beer bottle. For my 21st birthday I received a ring from my late granddad - ROTTI stole it a year later. So hard the thought of writing something hit me. Anyway here I am, chilling on a Sunday afternoon. I have just about finished my lunch, that Bobotie I conjured up in the kitchen, was so, like my people would say, "JAS!"


The kids enjoyed it, the wifey love it, so I'm just waiting to see the hour through. I guess we will all be fine. Sometimes I just need a lekker lazy Sunday afternoon. Some would go for a ride, others a walk or taking the kids or nephews/nieces to the park. Whatever your Sunday afternoon chill buzz is, Enjoy it! The Monday Monster she's a coming.


Ha! That sweet touch of retribution just happened to have been on a Sunday too and I suddenly wonder... whatever happened to ROTTI.






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment