image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

The day Jasmine met my friends

B. Owl meet Jasmine, Jasmine Rice to be exact. Jasmine let me introduce you to Mr C. Rab. Ok now that we have the pleasantries out of the way let's get started. 

The evening started out just as any normal gathering of friends, there were greetings coupled by hugs and kisses, followed by familiarities like, "How was your day?", "Have you heard about...". Conversations and laughter filled the air and the aromas of the pour femme & pour homme were drowned out by something more interesting. Just then, she walked in.

Laced in all white, the slender figure and flawlessness made everyone's head turn. I proceeded over, nervously, almost cautiously, I gave her a tap on her shoulder. The introduction had begun. "Hi there, I'm Lyle, I couldn't but help notice you when you entered and I just had to come over and introduce myself." Her face lit up, she seemed somewhat nervous, "Please to meet you Lyle, I'm Jasmine, Jasmine Rice."

As the night unfolded we just hit it off. "These are my friends, B. Owl meet Jasmine, Jasmine Rice to be exact. Jasmine let me introduce you to Mr C. Rab. Ok now that we have the pleasantries out of the way let's get started."

These guys had just met and already it seemed as though they had been friends for years. They all came from different backgrounds and yet that never seemed to bother any of them.

Diversity tends to keep people apart but on this occasion good food and company brought them all together.


Invite your friends over and why not prepare some traditional Indian Crab Curry. That's exactly what a close friend of mine did and it reminded her about home. She's originally from Durban now living in Cape Town. She spoke at length about how difficult it is to find a good restaurant that prepares good old fashion Durban Crab Curry so if anyone knows of a spot then let me know in the comments below or hit me up on Facebook.

B. Owl, moved back in by his folks where they share a one bedroom apartment. Jasmine Rice and Mr C. Rab went on to get married and are now living in my stomach but I'm not sure for how long...






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment