image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Horsing Around

At the weekend I attended my first ever J&B Met, I now know what all the hype is about.

4 days before the Met, myself and Miss Molly hadn't even given it any thought. We planned to attend the 2017 edition, then along came Goldie from Goldie Media and she surprised us with tickets to the event. This surprise put us into a spiral (POEP STORM) we now had to research the theme and rush getting appropriate attire for one of the social highlights of the year.

I decided I needed to wear a hat of some sort and Miss Molly was frantically trying to sort herself out as well. My ensemble consisted of just a hat, shirt, shorts, sneakers, sunglasses and beaded accessories. Miss Molly on the other hand was having issues deciding on an outfit (for more on that read her story about the met here).

The Met is all about glitz, glamour, gambling and of course seeing some horses race. Now there was an abundance of glitz and glam as far as the eye could see and it was hard not to try and break your neck with all the beautiful woman around. As far as the gambling and the racing goes, lets just say I had a bad day haha.

Gambling is definitely not my forte, interacting with people is however and here are some pics of the day.
Miss Molly & Goldie looking fabulous
Striking a pose with a fan - Lucian
Catching up with Devdondidit
Chilling with Kev
Me & Miss Molly
with Miss Molly & Ashton
Ryan & Tatum
Meet the Africa's
Roger got his hair did
Aimee & Brett
We keep bumping into each other - Jodi
Mr Worldwide - Jason Smith
Some Videos at the Met:


Thanks J&B Met for an awesome experience, see you again next year!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment