image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

A RARE ENDING

Four days before the J&B Met, Goldie arrived at my house, unannounced, to surprise me with two tickets to the Met as a pre-birthday pressie.

THEME: A RARE BLEND
Uhm… ok. Now what?

*drum-roll for my most asked question* “What must I wear?”

First thought: dress up as a bottle of J&B? Wear my clothes inside-out? Wear my clothes back-to-front? Second (and better) thought: beg and borrow.

Watch this transformation:
Well-Done
Medium
Rare
Some people spend a fortune on an outfit for this glamorous event. Total cost of my outfit = R200 for shoes, which by the way, was not bought for this particular occasion.

The J&B Met is definitely an event I would like to attend on an annual basis hint hint. There’s so much to see and do – besides watching the horses compete for first prize of course. Ladies and gentleman looking their absolute best all thanks to "Allota Effort" (yes, Miss Fagina got married to Mr Effort).
Some were classy, some filled their outfits to capacity and some could have just worn their undies. There are just so many people to look at.

I had the most awesome time with my main squeeze, VersatileLyle and we partied the night away with our two favourite carnivores... How do you like you steak again?

Special thanks to:
VersatileLyle for being awesome
GoldieStyling
Mandy Henriques
Cindy Henriques
Shahieda Valley
The Carnivores (Kev and Tania)

I am what I am


BtW I now have a FB Page go give it a like!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment