image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

"How was your weekend?"

It's yet another Monday, you wake up, get ready to do your usual thing, random routines etc. at the office some colleagues looking vrot (tired) some looking fresh to death.

"How was your weekend?" 


"uhmmm, I can't remember" 


Now most weekends my calendar is pretty much booked but this past weekend was pretty chilled. Absolutley no partying or event appearances, now there was the HSBC 7's rugby and a few other events happening around town but I was on Daddy Day Care duties and it was a welcomed change. 

"So I lied, I do remember what I did the weekend."

After not wanting to sound like a bore about chilling with my sons and expecting wild stories from others. I thought heck why not. 

"I spent my Saturday with my sons and it was awesome!"


We watched a show called, "KNOCK!" at the Magnet Theatre and it was quite enjoyable. 

Here some of the memories we made.



KNOCK! is a fun discovery of the natural material of wood - its sounds, what it can do and what it can make. Stimulating for the imagination, the cast create strange and magical animals and images with wonderfully shaped pieces of forest wood, interacting with the children through song, rhythms and creating sounds.

Now normally I would say go out and let your kids experience it as well, however the festival came to a close this past weekend and hey, there should be more next year.

In closing some might think I just attend events and parties knowing full well I have kids, yes I have children but does that mean I have to stop living my life and doing what I love? In life there should be a balance and on top of my list of priorities are my wife and kids everything else comes next.

So what did you do this weekend?









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment