image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

My husband's Celeb Crush

She's perfect. God's gift to my husband's ultimate fantasy. She has healthy hair, flawless skin, straight teeth and she's pretty average in height and weight. She's none other than Scarlett Johansson.

She also has an above average chest size.

I, on the other hand, have fuzzy hair, freckles, skew teeth and a below average chest size.


BUT (believe it or not) I weigh less than her... must be because of my small bosom.

Herewith my letter to Scarlett Johansson (soon to be Mrs VersatileLyle II)

-------------------------------------------

*Dear Scarlett

It has come to my attention the you have taken a keen interest in my husband and I would like to inform you that I am neither saddened nor disappointed that he chose you over me.

VersatileLyle is a wonderful man. He is caring, kind, funny, creative, supportive, faithful, trustworthy, and honest. He will treat the lady in his life like a queen.

In closing, I hope you enjoy all of the pleasures that togetherness brings in life. May your life hereafter be filled with happiness and delight.

P.S. Good luck with husband number 3

Yours sincerely,


I am what I am


*All Fictional  -  except my description of him *
WOW!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment