image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

#MissionSamsung - Finale on Expresso


A few months back I participated in the finale of the #missionsamsung blogger challenge and it was aired on the Expresso Morning Show.

Now if you didn't have the chance to watch, I'm going to throw in a spolier alert right about now - I DIDN'T WIN.

However the experience was well worth and the entire blogger challenge was great for me opening up a whole new world of blogging to me and my creative juices are, as a result on an all time high.

Enough babbling check out the video for yourself and see me NOT WINNING.


At the end of it all I did walk away with an awesome Samsung Galaxy K Zoom and Samsung Level Over Headphones so it was well worth all the insane shit I got up to during the Blogger Challenge.















Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment