image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Review of the Opel Mokka


It is finally here, my review of the Opel Mokka. Having done the review of the Opel Corsa, I decided to approach the guys over at Thorp Motor Group to hand over the keys of the Mokka and they politely obliged. 


I had the pleasure of driving this beauty around town on my 30th birthday and it made the occasion feel so much more special. Having never driven in a SUV before meant that I could tick this off the bucket list as well. Now it might not be the biggest SUV around but it sure has all the features which makes for a good SUV (Sport Utility Vehicle).


So I must say that all in all it was a smooth ride, the 1.4T engine really does the vehicle justice. The alloy rims give it a nice edge as does the roof racks, not to mention that cyclists can opt to have a bike rack as an add-on. The spacious interior is a huge plus for me too.

Myself and co- reviewer (Lee Henriques) really had fun doing this review, from waking up extra early, at the end of winter, to test heated seats, driving around scenic parts of Cape Town and learning the hard way about where to and where not to record in and around Cape Town. One thing that Lee went on and on about is the fact that the Mokka is the perfect road tripping vehicle. So I might just have to invest in getting myself one and experience more #mokkamoments.

Check out some of the features of the Opel Mokka below:


If you are thinking about getting a new vehicle go on and give The Thorp Motor Group a call and test drive the Opel Mokka for yourself and remind them that I, VersatileLyle sent you!

Mokka retails From R 288,500

Thorp Motor Group
Website: www.thorpauto.co.za
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThorpPlumstead
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThorpMotors









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment