image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

14 - getting a remembrance tattoo

14. Tattoo


I contacted the guys over at The Tattoo Lounge and they were kind enough to show me around their establishment. The environment is so laid back and comfortable, you would swear it wasn't a tattoo parlour. 


The idea was to get a tattoo in remembrance of my good friend that passed away due to cancer. I had the idea of just quoting a line from one of his favourite t-shirts: "Stay Humble" with a cancer ribbon somewhere in the mix. When I met Tristan we discussed the idea and what came out of it, is just as I imagined it to be. Thanks to Tristan and everyone at The Tattoo Lounge for being a part of my #30thingsbefore30 journey.



The Tattoo Lounge (Cape Town) is owned and created by Sam Artooist Cluer, co-founder and artist of the former Tattoo Muse in Muizenberg.

"For me, tattoos should be of high quality and standard at rates affordable to all. Custom tattoo work is my strength and forte, as well as reworking old or unsightly tattoos."

Manager: 
Caroline Knight

Tattoo Artists: 
Sam Artooist Cluer
Guy Bolleurs (@tattooistguy)
Tristan Knight
Adrian Kok

If you are looking at ink yourself go check out The Tattoo Lounge:
Web: https://www.facebook.com/thetattooloungecapetown
Email: sam@thetattoolounge.co.za
Call: 081 869 5600

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment