image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Number 6

The "What have I done" look.

Ever wondered what it looks like in the back of a South African Police Service van?

  1. Are you a law abiding citizen? 
  2. Have you ever been arrested? 
  3. Ever wondered what it looks like in the back of a South African Police Service van?
Just a few questions I had to ask and if you answered "yes" to the second question then feel free to stop reading. For those who want to know please continue.

For the record, I have never been arrested, so when I asked a cop if I could check out the back of a police van, he politely obliged. So here are some pics of my first time at the back of a South African Police Service van. And here's to hoping I never have to enter one again!
A view inside
Imagining what it must feel like...










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment