image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Number 5

On the day when South African's were celebrating Women's Day, I decided to celebrate by going to my very first LoveAll event and in doing so tick another thing off my #30thingsbefore30 bucket list.

The venue and the line up of DJ's were well put together and I even had a chance to join in the festivities by trying my hand at "Party Tennis". The aim of the game was to serve the ball into the hole to win a shot from a selection of shooters. I was given 3 tennis balls and as fate would have I would go on and get my final ball through the hole and the prize was mine!!!
So the older I become the younger the crowd seems to become but heck that doesn't seem to phase me much, as I am still young at heart and attending these types of events is all for the LOVE of music, and I will continue to be on the scene even though I am "ALMOST" 30.

Big up to the event organizers for an awesome party and thanks to Bryan Travis for rescuing my wife and I from the blistering cold.
Adam De Smidt
Bryan Travis
JYD and Uncle Luke
VersatileLyle photographer IG: dev_dan21 spotted 
Images from: http://theassembly.co.za/events/loveall-a-party-for-womens-day/









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment