image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Number 2


Personal Hygiene should be a big deal to everyone and if it's not then you need help. Often during our daily routines we tend to forget how important our hands and feet are to us. So this past weekend I decided to spoil my hard working and sometimes forgotten appendages.

#2 - Manicure and Pedicure

For this first time experience I had to change up my usual Saturday morning routine (sleeping a few hours later) and get out of bed around 7am to make it for my appointment. I was scheduled for a Mani & Pedi at 8am and I had no idea what to expect.

When I eventually rocked up the place I was greeted by the owner Antoinette and she continued to introduce me to one of the beauticians who would be assisting me for the day. Upon entering the room I was requested to remove my shoes and socks. Once the Pedi had begun, it felt as if my Soul was being touched! In all fairness the soles of my feet were touched, scrubbed, waxed and massaged and it was great. Okay not so much the waxing, this waxing thing continues haunt me since my Killer Karaoke stint. My manicure was no different it was sensational, nails cut and hands massaged and I would definitely recommend any male or female to go there and give it a go.

"It felt as if my Soul was being touched"

The view from the room was amazing as I lounged there on the heated massage bed, all I could see was the beauty of Devil's Peak mountain range. I have never felt more relaxed in a long time all while I had my hands and feet massaged.


Do you feel the need to have your hands and feet pampered or how about a relaxing massage? Then Pure Health and Beauty Day Spa is the place to go to, they offer you the ultimate experience for your complete beauty needs. As a valued client, PURE Health & Beauty has an ongoing commitment to provide you with the latest most innovative skincare treatments, products and equipment that will suit your every skincare needs.
Thanks to Antoinette and her team for accommodating me and helping me with my 30 Things Before 30.

For more info on PURE Health & Beauty check out their details below:

Phone: 0217611476
Email: info@purejealthandbeauty.co.za
Website: www.purehealthandbeauty.co.za
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/purehealthandbeautydayspa/












Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment