image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Song of the week - Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith

I'm not one for love music like my wife is, she loves that old stuff. Me on the other, I'm more into whats hip and happening now and for now I have chosen Disclosure - Latch feat. Sam Smith to be my song of the week and it's on repeat.

I'm even going to go as far as stating that I'm dedicating this song as my love song for my wife. Who says I can't be soppy ha-ha.




Here are a few lines of this track:

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down (never) 
You, you enchant me even when you're not around (never) 
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down (never) 
I’m latching on, babe, now I know what I have found (never)


"VersatileLyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment