image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Cheersch, I finally tasted Grolsch

A few weeks back I did a post on how I have never tasted a Grolsch Lager before labled "OH MY GROLSCH!" From that post the good people of Grolsch decided to send me a 1.5L Magnum of their Premium Lager to test and try out.

Now I needed to come up with some plan of action of when and how I was to indulge in this wonderfully packaged beverage. Thought about drinking it at a scenic location like the beach or on top of Table Mountain but then again certain laws prohibits that sort of thing. Then a buddy of mine celebrated his birthday yesterday and he is a qualified beer taster, so it was a good time to pop it open and to give it a go with him in celebration for his birthday and my Grolsch "beer-thday".
Now I'm not going to say this just for the sake of saying it or because Grolsch sent me a Magnum, but I really, really enjoyed it, even to the point where it just could be my new favourite beer!

So if you have never given it a try, take it from me go for it. The 1.5L Magnum Grolsch is available at all Checkers, Makro and as well as selected retailers nationwide.

Don’t forget to follow @GrolschZA on Twitter.

"Versatile Lyle"

#Cheersch *

* replaced my old outro for this as it just seemed more appropriate

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment