image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

OH MY GROLSCH!


Yesterday I had tried my luck in scoring a free evening out to HQ for some food, drink and a good laugh, long story short it didn't materialise but one thing did come from it. It made me realise that in my entire existence, I have never once had the opportunity to try a Grolsch Lager!

This is the twitter conversation that caused this sudden self realisation:


Yes it did spark a brilliantsch ideasch. Only thing is I haven't made the realisation a reality as yet. How can I be versatile if I only stick to the beer I know? So come this weekend I will be popping an ice cold one and it will be in fine style!

See below the historic timeline which has brought us Grolsch.


"Versatile Lyle"

#Cheersch *

* replaced my old outro for this as it just seemed more appropriate

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment