image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Begin Again Premier

Arrhh how I do love me a good movie and even sweeter is to check it out before the rest of the public gets to see it.



This is the case tonight as M-Net Movies Premiere and Ster Kinekor Theatres has kindly given myself and wife the opportunity to go check out the prmier of Begin Again.


It stars Keira Knightley, Mark Ruffalo, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and IMDb describes it as, "A chance encounter between a disgraced music-business executive and a young singer-songwriter new to Manhattan turns into a promising collaboration between the two talents."

So tomorrow I will give you the VersatileLyle style review, I just hope it's going to be worth my while.

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment