image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

My Blades of Glory Experience!

Last night I decided to take my wife out and we ended up going skating, ice-skating to be exact.

Please let it be known that I, Versatile Lyle cannot skate to save my own life, so the experience was very tormenting. First of all it was not my first time which I have tried my hand at ice-skating, this had to be about the 3rd or 4th attempt and I still sucked!

Wobbly at first after the 2nd time around the rink I start to get into the groove as my wife, a former figure skater, looked on and always there to encourage me to continue and to skate away from the wall. 

"THE WALL IS MY SAVIOUR" 


Every chance I got I would make my way to the wall for the fear of falling flat on my face in a crowd, was not an option!

The third time around the rink I built up some courage and decided enough is enough so slow and steady I proceeded to skate around without the help of my saving grace, and guess what I did it! 

So in the end I felt I had at least accomplished something and now it looks like we will be going back for more very soon and hopefully I can become the next Chazz Michael Michaels...

Chazz Michael Michaels: Blades of Glory
"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment