image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

I Miss You

1986:

  • The year The Oprah Winfrey Show was aired for the first time
  • The year of good music (some of the tracks are still played in the clubs)
  • The year the disposable camera was invented – try taking a selfie with that!

1986  was also the year we were born. “I was born first so that makes me the eldest and you have to listen to me” I remember reminding him of this all the time. “Two weeks and two days to be exact, Lyle!

I imagine our mothers used to put their bellies together so that we could have play-dates.

We weren’t just cousins; you were my brother, my everything. You always looked out for me with an extremely protective nature.

We grew up together, we liked the same things, and we even dressed alike.

A bond no-one could break – we always had each other’s backs.

I have so many memories of you (especially your crazy moments). I think about you every day. I miss how we could talk for hours about absolutely nothing. I miss your random phone calls “smaak a beer?

I know I am not the only one who misses you, I know I am not the only one who is sad and I’m definitely not the only one who wishes you were still here.


Thank you for teaching me to tie my shoe laces.

Here's a song from 1986 just to say "I MISS YOU!"

I am what I am

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment