image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

GONE FISHING - Valentine's Day continued...

I recently went fishing with some family members and while sitting on the shore with my fishing rod deep in the waters, I learnt a valuable life lesson… NO DON’T SCROLL DOWN, READ MY STORY!

At the tender age of young; my good looks, charming personality and “long hair” was nibbled by a certain young gentle man. I, of course, took very little interest in this – let’s call him Great White – Great White as I was on my own in the deep blue sea having the most fun just flaunting my bait and adjusting with the tides.

About fifteen year later (which is about 100 years in real fishing time), the same Great White nibble again! The audacity! But I didn’t mind cos I was getting lonely bobbing around by myself anyways. Eventually I took the change, I started by battle, waiting for the Great White to bite and then slowly reel him in. for those who have been fishing will know that reeling in a fish isn’t easy and bear in mind I was reeling in a Great White – great catch right!

Long story short (cos don’t have to know all the details), I reeled this Great White in, took a selfie with my catch and believe me, all the other fisher-girls were and still are jealous.

Moral of the story:

The patient fisher-girl gets the best catch.

Oh yes,

And they lived happily ever after.

I am what I am

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY - EVERYDAY!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment