image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Eric The Sticker Guy


This just happened people, if you see me on the road don't be shy, wave and say hi.

In the days of old cavemen saw a bare wall and decided that it needed something more, so they drew animals on it. Artists see a blank canvas and feel the need to express their feelings, so they create masterpieces. I saw a blank windscreen and saw an opportunity to promote this blog.

My vehicle now not only takes me from point A to B but it now also gives my blog some much needed publicity.

The Sticker Guy applying the finishing touches!
I got my baby branded by the one and only, Eric the Sticker Guy, and if you are ever in need of stickers he should definitely be your first point of contact.

Looking to brand your company vehicles, premises or just in the market to promote your business, then Eric is your guy.

He does stickers in all shapes and sizes, bumper stickers, licence disk stickers, .

He does it all, so get in touch with him today I promise you wont be sorry.

Eric is very professional and the passion for what he does is evident in the quality of his product and service!

For more details visit his Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/Ericthestickerguy










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment