image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Number 8

Cool-Runnings is Africa's only toboggan track situated in Tygervalley, Cape Town, and it is the place to go to if you are looking for an adrenaline filled adventure. That's exactly what I did for my #30thingsbefore30 challenge.

The toboggans, sledges, or bob-sleds as they are also known, can take a maximum of two people.

It rests on four wheels that sit in a groove of the smooth steel half pipe. The track is a total of 1.25km long; 429 metres of uphill draglift and 821 metres of downhill toboggan track.
Cool Runnings - Awesome Family Fun!
The ride was exhilarating, and the more rides I embarked on, the less I took to the braking system. I wanted more speed to get around those corners and downhill stretches and all I could think about was the Jamaican Bobsled movie, "Cool Runnings," and the famous Doug E. Doug quote:

"Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! 
Get on up, its bobsled time! 
COOL RUNNINGS!"
On-route to the top
Selfie on top of the track
I would recommend this to anyone looking for some good fun and if you have not yet been, I suggest you go. The staff and management are a really cool bunch of people and big thanks must go to these two for allowing me the opportunity give Cool Runnings a try.
Thanks Erasmus and Ronelle
This place is COOL, COOL, COOL! 


Get in touch with them today:
Web: http://coolrunnings.capetown/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CoolRunningsCT
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CoolRunningsCapeTown










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment