image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

1 - 30 Things Before 30

I am a Christian.

Well now you all know, to be fair it was no secret to begin with the other thing that's no secret is the fact that I'm almost 30 and quite frankly I cannot wait to see what the world has in store for me once I hit that milestone.

So the other day I said I would attempt to do 30 things before 30 and what better way to start it off by giving back to the community and saying thanks to the almighty. What am I talking about? Well I took up teaching, Sunday School teaching to be exact.

#1 Sunday School Teaching

At the moment I'm 2 lessons in and already its rumoured that I'm the coolest teacher they've ever had, whether that's a lie or not or whether they playing me is yet to be discovered.
Group Selfie Time
But so far it has really been a humbling experience and I guess I could learn a lot from these kids and reconnect with a childlike faith again.










Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment