image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Take Hover!

Lexus has just dropped a massive WMD (Wow-Me-Dead) announcement on the world and I suggest you Take Hover! Damn you auto correct, what I meant to say is take cover, as I predict it might just detonate on the 21 October 2015.
I'm talking about the announcement that they have developed an actual "operational" hoverboard and if this ain't a hoax then you can expect me to definitely take up hover skating!
According to their website the Lexus Hoverboard uses magnetic levitation to achieve amazing friction-less movement, while liquid nitrogen cooled superconductors and permanent magnets combine to allow Lexus to create the impossible. They promise to bring regular updates on the progress of this extraordinary project and if you are really interested you can follow the conversation using #LexusHover.


Exciting Times!






Out!


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment