image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Honeybun Deli - My 1st Foodie Review

I LOVE FOOD


and who doesn't? I often ask my 5 yr old son who makes the best food, Mom or Dad? Well his reply is almost always "You dad" and I know that's just because mom aint around when I pose the question to him. 

The other morning while doing the usual kid drop off's at school I flipped the radio station over to Heart 104.9 fm and the topic was "cleaning while being angry" and it seemed to be a thing among many Capetonians. On the other hand for me when I'm angry I love to cook in actual fact when I'm just being my normal self I just simply love being in the kitchen. It's a passion! 


Enough about me and my obsession for cooking the real point of this piece is to highlight an amazing evening my wife and I had, and that was being invited to attend the #NewMenuLaunch at Honeybun Deli. 

I could immediately gather that the manageress(Wanita) her staff and the rest of the guests all shared a passion for good food. This love and passion for food was made manifest in the new menu which was on offer for the evening(07/03/2015). We had wine, gourmet sandwiches, burgers, smoothies, fragrant malay curry,  delectable home-made milk tarts and lindt brownies just to name a few, and man were all the dishes DAMN GOOD!

My compliments to the chef and to all involved, well done!
Here are some images of how the evening went down:
Loved this!
Parma Ham
Zomato and Honeybun go hand in hand
Lovely ladies Goldie, Candice and Chantal
The food just kept on coming, nom nom nom!
Goldie having a bite!
Goldie and Wanita
Jenny and Wanita
So the next time you feel your tummy rumbling and you happen to find yourself in the vicinity of Observatory or close-by why not give Honeybun Deli a go, your tummy will be forever greatful. You can either call them to make a reservation or just step in and order.

Honey Bun Deli
Call: 021-447-0606
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoneybunDeli
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeliHoneybun
Instagram: https://instagram.com/honeybundeliobs
Address: 107 Lower Main Road, Observatory, Cape Town
"VersatileLyle"

Out!



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment