image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

I just simply love the #ProteaFire Campaign

and what's not to love about it?

With the ICC Cricket World Cup well on its way already I think it is only right that I show my support to my country and team as they take on the rest of the cricketing world down under.

The #ProteaFire campaign has been doing it's rounds for sometime now leading up to the World Cup and it definitely has me hooked. They take us on a journey and makes the rest of us feel as we are apart of the team. We get to see the guys for who they are off the field which was not really done to this effect in the past. So big up to the marketing peeps behind this well orchestrated campaign.

If you still do not know what #ProteaFire is as yet, well then, let Graeme Smith (Former South African cricket team Captain) explain how it all began.

"VersatileLyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment