image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT

To start this day off right I suggest whatever problems or difficulties you might be faced with just knock it out and remember what *LL Cool J told us all those years ago,

"MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!"


This hit from 1995 has knock-out lyrics like:
I'm gonna take this itty bitty world by storm
And I'm just gettin warm
and

I'm goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain
Lettin you know that you can't gain, I maintain

How I likes me some old skool hip hop on a Friday morning, go check out the video and Watch me bash this beat like a skull.


*Hip-hop artist and actor LL Cool J made it big with Def Jam Records in the late 1980s and '90s with albums like Mama Said Knock You Out.

"VersatileLyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment