image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Guy tries to get eaten alive by anaconda!

You must either be very brave or very jas (Cape coloured slang for crazy) in your head to try this!

Trying to recreate a scene from the Anaconda movie, Paul Rosolie, attempted to be eaten alive by an anaconda and it was boring. When I first saw the trailers promoting this I was very keen to see how it would pan out but like I said it was boring and definitely not worth seeing, but hey check it out for yourself.


Discovery's 'Eaten Alive' special, was broadcast and the snake began to consume Rosolie headfirst, though it didn't get far through its meal before he called in a rescue team.

"I'm calling it! I need help!"

The anaconda's grip was too much for him to handle with Paul eventually calling for help, "I'm calling it! I need help!"

Paul has a new take on Nicki Minaj's Anaconda song.



My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't...
My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment