image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Dressing up according to the Dress Code


Found this image and thought it would be cool to share with you all.


Check out the Pinterest guy LOL!

GLOW-IN-THE-DARK


This made me think about dress codes and wtf I should wear to my staff year end party. I love a good themed party but the hassle of getting your attire correct for the event can sometimes be a mission in itself. The dress code stipulated for this years staff party is "GLOW-IN-THE-DARK." I think I will need to go to the nearest China Mall and buy anything and everything glowy and lumo like masks, glow sticks, stars etc.
I promise to take pics and share it with you all soon.

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment