image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Why are you so thin?

When people ask me, “Why are you so thin?” I usually answer with:

  • I work out for at least two hours a day
  • I live a healthy lifestyle
  • I don’t eat
  • I’ve been to a plastic surgeon

For those of you questioning and to the majority of you wondering, I’m gonna set the record straight… Here comes the truth about my figure that you are so interested in.

I do A LOT of washing. (step-by-step workout below)

*OOOO WASHING, WASHING! OOOO OOOO OOO OOO*
  1. Raise your washing lines. Squat to pick up an item then stretch to hang it

  2. Walk – plonk the washing basket as far away from the washing line as possible. Refer to step one

  3. Don’t forget to keep yourself hydrated
There you have it, my secret is out.

I am what I am

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment