image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

WATCH ME DO A 360 - Quick 5 with Chris Walsh

Bikini Body Getting there!
So I refer to my previous post "WHY ARE YOU SO THIN" and I would like to tell all my readers that I was wrong.

I might be thin but I’m not fit…

Thank you to Chris Walsh for pointing this out but I’ll still tell everyone that I’m a curvy size 8 (pants size not shoe size).

So this guy Chris Walsh, who somehow reminds me of Joe Manganiello (sorry for drooling), invites me to join the Bikini Body 2016 classes at 360 Specialized Training gym. I, of course, agree to take these classes (cos you know if Joe knocks on my door I need to be ready… Bikini Body ready).

Joe Manganiello
When my friends are saying: "Check that girl's ass!" I'm going: "Her feet are externally rotated, her knees cave in, yes, that means her glutes are weak ...

Miss Molly: Hi Muscle Man Chris. Tell us a bit about yourself and how you got involved in the business of the getting people fit?

Chris: Being a fitness instructor/personal trainer was just a hobby & fun environment to be in while I was pursuing a career as a professional soccer player.

While in London going about my boyhood dream, I made a huge decision to quit football as I felt there was more to life and enjoyed the more relaxed nature of keeping fit and assisting others.

Naturally my structure and discipline flowed into my work and teamed with the creative and fun side of me, turned me into a Personal Training machine. I was seeing 50- 60 clients a week.

I pursued PTing to the perceived pinnacle, training individual high profile clients & travelling the world for a bit before I quickly missed the very reason why I started in the beginning: to assist as many people as possible to live a healthy lifestyle through exercise.

Hey ladies, is this enough motivation for you to join
360 Specialized Training Gym
I decided to come back to my favourite city, Cape Town and train trainers up in a business format where my excess overflowed into them. Now in the new upgraded 360 gym we also offer memberships alongside the Personal Training so more people get to experience the product. To protect the quality for now, I want to keep it all under one roof while everything takes shape so to speak.

Miss Molly: Would you prefer Betty Spaghetti or Curvy Candi?

Chris: I love my pasta and I love my chocolate. Together, probably not so much

Miss Molly: Which do you dislike more: stretch marks or cellulite?

Chris: On me, I wouldn't know. On girls, I think these are very shallow things and rather drawing attention to them and creating unnecessary body issues, would rather give praise to their assets (I don't mean breasts) and unknowingly give them exercises to assist them if they had shown they are upset with certain areas.

Miss Molly: Do you consume alcohol and is it a good idea to do so while on a exercise regimen like the Bikini Body Challenge? Just asking, cos I wanna know…

Chris: Yes, a glass or two of wine during the week is always welcome and the occasional binge (These are becoming way too rare for my liking these days). I'm all about lifestyle and would rather seek a reduction than a complete removal. Life is to be lived and training aids your ability to enjoy it even more.

Miss Molly: In your opinion what’s the sexiest female muscle group (not the kegel muscle)?

Chris: When you see the body through my eyes, it's like a curse. When my friends are saying: "Check that girl's ass!" I'm going: "Her feet are externally rotated, her knees cave in, yes, that means her glutes are weak and that's why her bum is changing hemispheres every time she takes a step!" So posture is important to me, also displays the confidence of a woman. I like the full package, which definitely contains some intellect and sense of humour.
Chris Walsh
Magic Mike Training
Watch my transformation!

Follow on Instagram: @missmollysa

Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/M55Molly/

I am what I am

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment