image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Could I be a Hero? - #MissionSamsung

What do Superman, The Amazing Spiderman and Mr Terrific all have in common? The answer is quite simple, they are all men who pride themselves on helping others. Ok, well not Superman, he's Kryptonian, but you understand what I mean. As human beings, we are always looking up to people to be role models, to take charge of situations, give meaning to the sometimes unknown, to be that helping hand when times get tough and there are still many of us looking for more heroes.


Today I stand before you to let you know, that from today you are your own Amazing hero!


Now I'm not going to go on babbling on what you need to do to make society or your home a better place, you need to figure that out for yourself. I am not the motivational type! One thing is clear to me now though, since being part of the #MissionSamsung blogger challenge, I now know I have Super blogging powers. My powers are based on a clear mind and will and desire to succeed and thrive in an already flooded industry. If anyone is in need of a Blogging Hero, look no further as Versatile Lyle is here!


So after all that was said I guess you all still wondering one thing.

WHO THE HELL IS MR TERRIFIC?



Michael Holt aka Mr. Terrific is the 3rd smartest man alive. Mr. Terrific embodies his Golden Age predecessor's slogan of "Fair Play", and is currently the White King of Checkmate. Click here for more info.

"Versatile Lyle"

Over and Out!
#MissionSamsung

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment