image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Check out those Melons! #MissionSamsung

First off I feel the need to apologise for the misleading headline. If you were expecting to see melons and you seeing this then I wouldn't blame you if you got upset.

How could these fruit stall vendors do such a thing and get watermelons mistaken for melons. These two thought they could go undetected in a melon box as if they were on an undercover mission.

using x20 zoom
Would you believe me if I told you that the picture above was taken from 16 feet away while seated in my car. How is this possible you might ask, well its pretty easy if you have a Samsung Galaxy K Zoom.
using x10 zoom
no zoom
I might go back sometime in the week and check if they can get it right and not mix up their fruit.

For more on watermelons check out this previous post.

"Versatile Lyle"
Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment