image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Habits of staying high...

I eat my dinner in my bathtub, then I go to sex clubs, watching freaky people gettin' it on. It doesn't make me nervous, if anything I'm restless, yeah, I've been around and I've seen it all.

I get home, I got the munchies, binge on all my Twinkie, throw up in the tub, then I go to sleep and I drank up all my money, dazed and kinda lonely.

You're gone and I gotta stay, high all the time, to keep you off my mind...

If you don't know what you just read, then obviously you haven't heard my new favourite from Tove Lo.

Tove Ebba Elsa Nilsson, better known by her stage name Tove Lo, is a Swedish singer, songwriter and musician from Stockholm, Sweden. She gained attention for her 2013 single "Habits", and later mainstream success with a remix of the track by hip hop producers Hippie Sabotage titled "Stay High".

Give it a listen.


"VersatileLyle"
Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment