image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Begin Again Review

A promise is a promise, and like I promised here is my review of Begin Again.

Lyle and Candice
Well I'm not one to go out and actually give a movie like this even a glance at the cinema but hey I was invited to go check out the pre-screening at Cavendish Ster-Kinekor so off we went. I was accompanied by my wife and good friends Wesley and Alicia Bryan.
Wesley and Alicia
Before the movie started I was introduced to salt and vinegar flavoured pop corn which really hits you on the inside of your mouth I think Alicia threw to much of that flavour on the pop corn but my o my it give me a kick in the butt and it was just what was needed to get the evening rolling.

More on the review, well it is a good enough flick to keeping you entertained and let me state I'm by no means a Maroon 5 or Adam Levine fan, his singing makes me believe someone is constantly grabbing his nuts and now Keira Knightley trying to sing as well, OUCH! Must and they got nothing on Grease!

Mark Ruffalo puts in a good performance as a drunkard music producer I could very much relate to his character and no I'm not a drunkard nor am I a music producer but he was good. The whole lets make an album all over the city was a nice touch but that's about it. Mos Def and CeeLo Green also appear in as cameo characters.

So if you want to see Keira sing or Mark piss drunk then go check it out.

Here's what Wesley Bryan had to say: "The music is hit-and-miss, and the movie sinks into as many cliches as it avoids. But the characters are appealing, and the storytelling is just unconventional enough to keep an audience guessing." I think he just googled that to be honest.

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment