image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

The Address - Grand Opening

Grand Opening

The Invite
My wife and I were invited to the launch of The Address on the 11th October 2013, a smartly designed, upmarket night life, club in the southern suburbs of Cape Town. As we entered we were greeted with snacks and champagne which I must add was most welcoming.

The Address
The night was fun filled, the drinks flowed, dancing shoes came out and all in all it was a success on the part of the owners, manager and staff. I take my hat off to a night well spent.

Versatile Lyle(center) hanging out with Shaine Evon(left),
Alvin Sirmonpong(right) and Jameson Promo Girls
Special thanks to the General Manager - Lyle Arendse for inviting us and surely we will be seeing more of The Address.
Lyle Arendse with Jameson Promo Girls 

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment