image1 image2 image3 image4

WELCOME TO VERSATILELYLE.COM|MY STYLE IS SO VERSATILE

Friday Fight 10: Charlize Theron vs Candice Swanepoel

As you might have noticed I have not posted A friday fight for the past 2 weeks, the reason is simple I needed a little break, and I have just recently moved into my new home, so things have been abit hectic.

Well nonetheless I'm back and this week I was feeling very patriotic and hence this weeks battle will take place between 2 of South Africa's most well known exports in hotness.

So lets get on with the battle first up we have Oscar winning actress Charlize Theron!











And next we have Victoria secret model taking the world by storm, Candice Swanepoel!








You know what to do, go get voting for your favourite!

"Versatile Lyle"

Out!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment